The Joy of Christmas Light Show 2023
🎄 Experience The Joy
Enjoy the magic of the holiday season at The Joy of Christmas Light Show in Columbiana! This festive event goes beyond sparkling displays. You can indulge in Christmas cookies, hot cocoa, and other treats hosted by local non-profits at Santa’s Ice Castle. Don’t leave the Ice Castle without getting your picture taken with Santa. Visit the Gingerbread House for Mrs. Claus’ Story Time every Thursday and Sunday, where we’ve got a delightful selection of decorated gingerbread houses.
Season Pass – $40
Single Entry – $20 per vehicle
Season Passes can be purchased at the Columbiana Area Tourism Bureau office at 11 North Main Street, Columbiana, Ohio 44408
298 East Park Avenue
Columbiana, OH 44408
- Friday – Sunday | Nov. 17, 18, 19
- Thursday – Sunday | Nov. 23, 24, 25, 26
- Thursday, Nov. 30 – Sunday, Dec. 24
✍️ Activities Include
- Concessions – Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Hot Dogs, and more – $1/each
- Photos with Santa – $15 for 5×7 color print
- Reindeer Food
- Indoor Train Display
- Gingerbread House Displays
- And More!
🎉 Special Events
- Ice Queen and the Princess in Santa’s Ice Castle | Opening Weekend Only | November 17th, 18th, 19th, 2023
- Santa will not be available opening weekend.
- Hay Ride + Petting Zoo | Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Santa’s Special Night | December 6th
- By-appointment-only evenings for individuals living with special needs. Register at https://bit.ly/SantasSpecialNight2023JOC.
- Walk-It Night | December 4th
- Stroll The Joy of Christmas Light Show on foot; $5/person entry; one-night-only; no cars permitted.
- Twas the Night Before 5k | December 5th
- Register at secondsoletiming.com (sponsored by Siembida & Boggs Philanthropic Foundation). The Joy of Christmas will be closed to the public.
- Sunday Service & Senior Night | Every Sunday Night
- $10 admission for first responders, veterans, and adults 65 years of age and older.
- Mrs. Claus at the Gingerbread House | Every Thursday and Sunday
- A gingerbread house display and visits with Mrs. Claus (Mrs. Claus’ last night is Thursday, December 21, 2023).
Looking for more information?
Interested in sponsoring a light display?